Step-by-Step Guide to Installing a WordPress Plugin
Before you start, you’ll need to have WordPress set up on your hosting plan.
- Go into your WordPress backend dashboard, which is located at yourwebsite.com/wp-manage.
- On the lefthand side, hover over Plugins and then click Add New.
- If you’ve already bought a plugin, you can click on the Upload Plugin link at the top.
- If you’re looking for a free plugin, you can search for it using the search field.
- Once you find the plugin you’d like to use, click on that plugin’s Install Now box.
- That will open a new page where you’ll see the option to Activate Plugin. Click on that. You’ve just installed your plugin!
- If you want to get more information on you new plugin, click on Installed Plugins. Click on View Details for the plugin in question, you’ll get information like FAQs, screenshots, and more.
Congratulations on installing your WordPress plugin!